Sunday, January 1, 2012

Test Post / This is my Blog

Hi everyone!
This is the website I will be using to post pictures and stories from my time in Antibes, France and the places where I travel.
My flight to Frankfurt, Germany leaves January 2nd from Cleveland, OH. From there I will fly to Nice, France where I will be picked up and taken to the apartment that my study abroad program has organized for me.
Keep your fingers crossed that all flights go well. Cleveland is supposed to get quite a lot of snow this evening and tomorrow.
I should hopefully be safely in Antibes by 2:30 pm their time, 8:30 am Ohio time and 7:30 am Iowa time.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sweetie! I hope you have an awesome experience:) Lots of love, Foxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe travels. Thanks for sharing you blog with me. I'm sure going to enjoy following your experiences.

    ReplyDelete