Friday, January 13, 2012

First Week of Classes

Sorry it has been so long since my last post, the internet here has become a bit unreliable.

The good news is, the recent struggle with the WiFi network has been the only trouble this week. My classes are quite enjoyable and the professors for each seem dedicated to making their lessons fun and easy to learn.
Tuesday is Advanced French from 1-4, Wednesday is Organic Chemistry from 8:30am-11:30am, and Contemporary French Culture is Thursday from 1-4. Thats right, a whole semester of only having classes three days a week! Many of the other students in my study abroad program are in the same situation because, as you can see, the classes are three hours long once a week instead of one hour long classes three times a week. I feel very lucky to have such a schedule, especially for weekend travel plans.

This weekend my study abroad program is taking us to San Remo, Italy. Pictures to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment